It is not only important to develop the skills, but also the player’s attitude and mindset. The 3 Disciplines for each Grade colour must be memorised and applied at sessions, before the player progresses to the next grade.
- We focus on improving our skills for the entire training session, at every session.
- We show respect to our teachers, our parents and all other students.
- We understand that training is an important part of our development and we enjoy our training.
- We control our emotions.
- We train to the best of our ability.
- We stay polite at all times.
- We play within the rules and without violence.
- We learn from our experiences.
- We practice humility and modesty.
- We keep a keen sense of humour.
- We respect our team-mates, opposition and all match officials.
- We play as a team, supporting and encouraging each other.
- We are all equals in this world.
- We smile and we laugh.
- We never stop learning.
- We are aware and respectful of other people’s progress and development.
- We recognize and monitor our own individual progress.
- When we are wrong, we sincerely apologize.